|Home | Contacts | Slovenian|
|| Print |||Font size A A A|
|Remote access to e-journals, e-books...|
In cooperation with the National and University Library (NUK), we offer employees and students of the Biotechnical Faculty - Department of Biology, the ability to access electronic information resources (electronic scientific journals, electronic books, etc) at any location and at any time!
You can get access to the desired information source via:
- the Directory of Information Sources
- DiKUL (Digital Library of University of Ljubljana) with login to personal profile
When application page appears you should:
- select "Biotechnical Faculty",
- enter your Students ID (students) or your membership number (employees)
- enter your password (if you don't have a password, contact the Biology Library that you may be issued one).
Please note that you must respect the conditions of license agreements which the Library has arranged with providers of information resources. Resources are for personal use only.
For more detailed instructions please visit the website : http://www.nuk.uni-lj.si/nuk/odd_dostop.html
In case of any difficulty accessing the website, please contact the Biology Library.
Since November 2011 a project with the title »Identification of New Glioma Biomarkers as Potential Diagnostic and Therapeutic Targets« within European Program of cross-border cooperation Slovenia-Italy 2007-2013 has been taking place.